For over 15 years, Educational Advisors Inc.
has focused on two areas of higher education:
Accreditation and Compliance
EAI’s team of compliance and accreditation professional consultants provides analysis and solutions tailored specifically to meet your school’s accreditation and/or compliance management needs in areas such as:
- Institutional / Programmatic Accreditation
- Compliance with state and federal regulations, and Title IV
- Development of Self-Evaluation / Self-Study Reports
- Approval Applications to establish a new school, add programs, add sites (branch and/or satellite), change of ownership, change of educational objectives, change of method of delivery, change of location, learning outcomes
- California Bureau of Private Postsecondary Education (BPPE) issues to include responses to deficiency letters
- Critical document reviews (catalog, enrollment agreement, websites, performance fact sheets)
- Onsite visit preparation and mock site visits
- Onsite compliance Reviews
- Communications with regulatory agencies (general, complaints, deferrals, probation, reporting, show cause, appeals)
- Updates on system-wide changes
We’ve worked with schools across the nation who are accredited by national and regional agencies such as ABHES, ACCET, ACICS, ACCSC, COE, DEAC, NACCAS,NASM, WSCUC and NASAD.
Our 75+ cumulative years of proven experience will guide you through the processes of compliance and accreditation. The core values of EAI are those values that form the foundation on which we perform our work and conduct ourselves: Integrity – Professionalism – Respect.
Have you received an Announced Compliance Inspection Letter from BPPE?
Is your school one of hundreds of California schools that has received the Compliance Inspection Letter from the Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education's (BPPE) Enforcement Unit? Whether your answer is yes or no, is your school prepared?
Are your key staff members prepared for announced and unannounced visits from BPPE?
Are your critical documents (catalog, enrollment agreement, school performance fact sheet, website) up-to-date?
Are you prepared to provide an updated SPFS by August 1? Are you collecting accurate data required for the BPPE Annual Report?
EAI is uniquely positioned to help ensure your school is in compliance with the BPPE laws and regulations (California Private Postsecondary Education Act of 2009) and regulations (final regulations effective October 19, 2011). If you are involved in preparing and signing (under penalty of perjury), the BPPE School Performance Fact Sheet(s) and Annual Reports, our EAI professionals are available to help you with those preparations for all stages of the approval process.
Schedule a complimentary consultation today.
Join the vast number of schools who have selected EAI as their compliance firm of choice.
Call (562) 436-3900 or click here for a complimentary consultation. Our staff is ready to help you with your compliance and accreditation needs.