What is an Accreditation Advisor?
Accreditation advisors are outside experts who assist in the process of complying with accreditation standards. Advisors provide a range of services, from simple manuals to on-site accreditation preparation.
Our services are designed to produce outcomes specifically for your organization’s improvement and advancement. Our staff provides fully customizable solutions to private post-secondary schools who want guidance through the process of national accreditation, state applications, school administration and managing their business.
We work with schools who are accredited by the major national agencies: ABHES, ACCET, ACICS, ACCSC, COE, DEAC, NACCAS, NASM, TRACS, and WSCUC.
We can help you at any point in the process, according to your needs. There is no need to reinvent the wheel.
We have many of the forms and/or policies needed for our sector’s schools, all of which will be available to you as an EA client.
Some of our services:
- Initial or Renewal Accreditation Applications
- Staff Training – Accreditation Standards
- Facilitate development of Self-Evaluation Report
- Institutional Operations Compliance Audit
- Site Visit Preparation to include Simulated Site Visit
- Response to Site Visit Report
- Annual Reports
- Branch Application
- Satellite and Auxiliary Classroom Applications
- Change of Ownership
- Development of School Catalog and Enrollment Agreement(s)
- Development of Policy and Procedure Manuals (Operations, Faculty, Student Handbook)
Request a Free Consultation
To learn more about our services, schedule a complimentary consultation today.
Call (562) 436-3900 or click here for a complimentary consultation.